Upper Midwest Pension Rights Project (UMPRP) is a federally funded program that provides free legal services in the area of pension benefits under both government and private employer sponsored plans.
UMPRP’s licensed attorneys can help with any of the following:
- Obtaining and explaining pension plan documents
- Filing claims and appeals to obtain benefits
- Locating pensions from former employers
- Securing spousal/survivor benefits
- Correcting benefit miscalculations
For assistance, please call (651) 251-5766.